Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Second Attempt

I am generally a "start something, must finish it" type of person, but I have to admit I have been terrible about blogging. My hope is that I can keep this updated as I try to conquer the world of 20 (almost 21).

You are probably wondering about the title of my blog "shellyo on the go", well shellyo is my nickname, and on the go refers to the happenings of a full time worker - full time student - full time single gal.

On to the next order of business - blogging! My little sister Sheryl was just here, left yesterday early am :( I will dry the tears though because she will be back in exactly 2 months to live with us again for a year! Yay me!!
A quick family picture before we enjoyed mom's vday present from dad. The Lion King at Mandalay Bay!
Another irrelevant picture. Me and my moms!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be the first to comment :)

    I linked your blog to mine, I hope that's alright. Let me know if it's not.

    ...I like it. Post some more so we all know how our Shellyo is doing.

    ReplyDelete